Friday, August 11, 2006

Blog beginning

Why start a blog! Well my daughter is getting married in two days time ( one day and nineteen hours to be exact but heck who's counting!!) and this has to be one of the most exciting periods of my life. I used to wonder why people made such a fuss about a wedding...now I know. The preparations have been going on all year and have been such a lot of fun that I guess it would be nice to share some of the things I have made.
I am a craftaholic and just love the satisfaction of making something beautiful from a few bits and pieces.
One of my favorite crafts is tatting and so tatting will feature a lot in this blog and also in the wedding. Lots of my friends have asked to see some of the things I have been making so bear with me as I learn how to use this blog and put up some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, it keeps me going....but please do not use my real name in your comments or on your blog. Tatskool is my online name and I love it.