Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wedding favour, tatted heart bookmarks



This was my biggest challenge to make a favour for each guest. The linked hearts were suggested by dear friend Jane Eborall, 'tis her pattern and she helped me out when making 260 hearts hearts seemed endless. I am delighted with the result, the wedding colours are ivory and burgundy and the flower theme is fucshia a famous flower in the hedgerows of West Cork and her grandad's favorite. On the reverse side is the guests name so it doubles as place card then souvenir bookmark, protected in a plastic sleeve from Roseground (www.roseground,com).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, it keeps me going....but please do not use my real name in your comments or on your blog. Tatskool is my online name and I love it.